Home Appliances 7 reasons why you should consider getting an air fryer
Text: Priya Arya
Hungry and need a quick, tasty, fat-free bite? Bring home an air fryer. Check out what Brijesh Singh, assitant manager, Lotus Electronics, has to say about the easy-to-use home appliance being a must-have in your kitchen.
- Cooks your food in just 10-20 minutes, with minimal oil.
- An air fryer has heating coil inside, which releases hot air, thereby cooking your food via hot air.
- It is good for all sorts of dishes, even ones which are traditionally deep-fried.
- An air fryer works on a fully electronic system, and uses about 1300-1400 Watt.
- Although you can’t use it for liquid dishes or desserts, you can use it for baking.
- The appliance is easy to maintain. Just cook and serve. Wash and wipe. That’s all.
- It’s surprisingly affordable, with prices ranging from 7,000 INR to 12,000 INR.