Vastu & Feng Shui 6 vastu tips for correct placement of dustbins
Text: Rashi Gaur
In the bigger scheme of things, a thought about placing dustbins in the house probably doesn’t even cross our mind. It’s an act that is done without thinking. As bins contain the waste of the house and the items that are no longer required, it is crucial to know that if these containers of disposal are placed in a wrong zone, they can actually dispose of the good luck and positive energies bringing losses into our lives. Vastu and feng shui consultant Rashi Gaur lists few things to keep in mind while placing these bins.
- Do not place a dustbin in the North East zone because it will interfere with your mental health and a structured thought process. You will always feel bogged down with tensions and uncertainty.
- Dustbins should not be placed in the East zone of your house. By placing it here, you will probably feel lonely and will not have a desire to go out and meet people. Moreover, it can act as an obstacle to your growth. Similarly placing it in the South East zone will interfere with your wealth accumulation. When placed in the North, the career opportunities will start to diminish.
- If your relations are suffering with your family and your peer group and you are finding a dip in business relations, you probably have the dustbin in the South West zone. Some of the safe zones to place a dustbin in are South of South West, East of South East, South of South East and West of North West.
- Always opt for softer tones when placing a dustbin in your house. Make sure the lid is always covered and the dustbins are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Do not place a bin at the entrance; else the flow of energy within your house will be tainted with garbage bringing in a whole lot of negative luck. Also do not place it anywhere close to the puja area.
- Do not place the trash cans in the bedroom either. It’s a complete no-no. Replace them if broken and make sure they are always in a good condition.