Home Appliances 6 tips to maintain water coolers
Anchor: Relin Hedly
Amit Prakash, Sales Manager, Voltas Limited, tells us what we need to do to ensure water coolers dispense clean, potable water.
- For effective functioning of water coolers, clean the storage tank after one or two months without fail.
- Before you refill water ensure that you unplug the cord so that there is no untoward incident like electric shock.
- To clean the outer body of the water cooler, use a clean and dry cloth.
- If the cooler requires any kind of repairs, make sure that you call the manufacturer. The technician will help you understand if any replacement is required and follow the instructions for the same.
- If you find any kind of leakage problem it could be due to the drainage tray or imbalance of castors. You can pay and purchase the parts and replace them after contacting the technician. Also, check the warranty of the product.
- At all times ensure the connections are in place and there is no leakage leading to water coming in contact with electricity. If the connections are not proper, it can lead to electric shock.